[pm-h] August Houston.pm Meeting

Todd Rinaldo todd at rinaldo.us
Sun Jul 22 23:08:51 PDT 2012

I think we've done alotta technical meetings. I suggest a social meeting.

While I like the black lab, my feel is it limits group conversation by
nature of the seating. Assuming it'll be hot, I suggest Brian
O'Neill's Irish Pub in the Village. They've got quite a few rooms in
the bar, and I suspect it'll be easy to claim something. If it doesn't
work out for some reason, we're right next to The Gingerman or Baker
Street, both wich are decent choices for a gathering.

That's My 2 cents. Anyone else have a suggestion?
Todd