[pm-h] July Houston.pm Presentation

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Fri Jul 6 20:42:53 PDT 2012

Mark Allen presents his OSCON presentation "Git for the Perl Hacker"
for the July Houston.pm meeting this Thursday (July 12). The
presentation will begin at 7pm at 3131 W. Alabama, as usual.

Someone will be available in the lobby between 6:40pm and 7pm. We'll go
up to the meeting together. As always, there is free parking on top of
the parking garage.

"I can only conclude that I'm paying off karma at a vastly accelerated
rate."                            -- Ivanova, "Points of Departure"