[pm-h] Houston.pm January Technical Meeting: Perl Objects

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Wed Jan 4 17:42:56 PST 2012

This month, Nicolas Rochelemagne will be talking about object-oriented
programming in Perl.

As usual, the meeting will be located at 3131 W. Alabama St. and will
start at 7pm. We will meet in the lobby on the parking level between
6:40 and 7pm. We will head up to the meeting from there.

Remember to RSVP, so that I can get a headcount for food.

"Very sad life. Probably also have sad death. But at least there is
symmetry."                                               -- Zathras