[pm-h] April Talk suggestion: perlall

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Mon Feb 20 16:21:08 PST 2012

On Mon, 20 Feb 2012 07:58:57 -0800 (PST)
Mark Allen <mrallen1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Speaking of projects... Wade, is there any update about the Cookbook
> refresh?

O'Reilly has been very quiet of late. Some of that should have settled
now that the new Programming Perl is out.

I've got to keep tagging my contacts there to see if it's a go.
Otherwise, I have an alternate plan that I'll announce if nothing else
works.

Stay tuned.
G. Wade

> Sounds like a neat tool, though!  Your own CPAN smoker on a single
> system.
>
> Mark

If it doesn't have to be right, I can make it arbitrarily fast.
                                                    -- Rick Hoselton