[pm-h] March Technical Meeting Rescheduled

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Sat Feb 18 15:09:28 PST 2012

It looks like we are going to want to reschedule our March Houston.pm
meeting again. Once again, brian d foy will be in town the week of
March 19-23.

Unless there is major outcry, I suggest we reschedule for March 22.
brian has agreed to present for us again.

If there are any objections, let me know ASAP.
There are trivial truths and there are great Truths. The opposite of a
trival truth is obviously false. The opposite of a great Truth is also
true.                                                  -- Neils Bohr