[pm-h] Houston.pm Google+ page

Will Willis will.willis at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 10:38:47 PST 2012

About once a year the topic of virtual attendance comes up.. We have tried
several solutions, but none of them really caught on. (Perhaps because
there just wasn't enough need or interest..) A hangout just might be a good
solution for this. I have 0 experience with hangouts, but understand you
can toggle back and forth between desktop and web cam. it could be
interesting..

Will