[pm-h] February Technical Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Thu Feb 2 05:23:58 PST 2012

Our next Houston.pm meeting is on Thursday, Feb 9 at the 3131 W.
Alabama location, as usual.

We will meet in the lobby on the parking level between 6:40 and 7pm and
go up to the meeting from there. The presentation starts around 7pm.

This month, Mark Allen will present "DistZilla from one newb to another"

We look forward to seeing you all there.
Trying to outsmart a compiler defeats much of the purpose of using one.
                                 -- Brian Kernighan and P.J. Plauger