[pm-h] GeoLocation on Android

Fraser Baker flbaker at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 18 09:01:47 PST 2012

Hi David:

Thanks for responding.

It appears to have started to work, sort of. As best I can describe, this is what is happening at the moment.

When the request for location is made, nothing happens. (I have the lat long showing in an alert.)

If I let the phone sit till it goes dark, then restart it, the location is shown.

Maybe the JavaScript is not completing somehow.

Very frustrating.

Fraser