[pm-h] Houston.pm December Social Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Mon Dec 3 18:59:53 PST 2012

December is time for one of our social meetings.

Once again, we will be meeting at the Black Labrador
(http://www.blacklabradorpub.com/lab_about_us.html)
on Montrose, near Richmond.  As usual, the food is good, and the
conversation will be interesting. We do not limit the discussion to
only Perl at the social meetings. This is a good opportunity to meet
some of your fellow Perl Mongers and learn about some of their
interests.

We'll meet around 7pm on Thursday, December 13. Tell the hostess you
are meeting Wade Johnson or the Perl group. I'll have a reservation for
that time. Hope to see you  there.

"No Boom today. Boom tomorrow, There's always a boom tomorrow."
                                                 -- Ivanova, "Grail"