[pm-h] Meeting tonight

Fraser Baker flbaker at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 10 09:06:27 PDT 2012

Hi Todd, Wade, et. all.

Really enjoyed the social last night. Particularly enjoyed being grilled, as
I feel I was able to handle most of the questions.

I am feeling just a little bit guilty turning down your persistent requests
for me to present my work at a meeting.

Given that I am a boot strapped PERL programmer using just what I needed to
get stuff done and therefore have nothing within the context of PERL
programming to offer y'all, I am however, now willing to demo what I have
built using PERL.

I see no reason to delay this what I perceive will be a turkey shoot, so
will present AWOhealthcare at the next available meeting.

Fraser