[pm-h] Texas Linux Fest 2012

Jeremy Fluhmann fluhmann at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 00:29:37 PDT 2012

Hey Fellow Mongers!

Just FYI, in case anyone wasn't aware yet, the Texas Linux Fest is taking
place this weekend, Aug, 3-4 at the Norris Convention Center in San
Antonio.  I know some of you have attended in years past and I encourage
you to attend again this year.  You can register at the website -
http://www.texaslinuxfest.org.  It's $20 to get in, or $50 if you want a
T-shirt and schwag.  Also, Rackspace is sponsoring free food, drinks,
games, etc at Dave & Busters for the Attendee Reception following the
conference.  Be sure and register for that at
http://txlfrackspace.eventbrite.com/.

If anyone is up for it, maybe we can briefly touch on YAPC::NA 2013 at the
reception.

I look forward to seeing you there!!

Cheers,
Jeremy