[pm-h] October Houston.pm Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Wed Sep 28 20:59:02 PDT 2011

It's two weeks until our next Houston.pm meeting on Thursday, Oct. 13.
Once again, there have not been any volunteers to present yet.

Is there anyone out there who is interested in presenting?
Are there any topics you would like to see someone present?

The lightning talks last month seemed to go fairly well. If we could
get 8-12 people willing to give lightning talks, that would make a
reasonable meeting. All that's needed is up to 5 minutes of a
presentation (if you wanted to use slides, that's 3 or fewer).

Let me know if you are interested. If you are interested, but can't be
ready in two weeks, remember November is also open. Volunteer early.

Virtual is when it's not but it looks like it is and transparent is
when it is but it looks like it isn't.              -- Rick Hoselton