[pm-h] Special guest for November

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Wed Oct 26 18:10:58 PDT 2011

All the details are not settled yet, but I can finally say that we will
have a special guest for November: brian d foy.

You may know brian as the author (or co-author) of several Perl books,
including /Mastering Perl/, /Learning Perl/, /Intermediate Perl/,
and /Effective Perl Programming/. He's the author of numerous Perl
modules and a great speaker.

Due to scheduling issues, brian will not be available on our normal
meeting night (Nov. 10). He will be available on Nov 17.

I'd like some input on whether we should just move the meeting, or have
two meetings next month.

I'd like to hear your opinions (on the list or directly).
That which does not kill me makes me stranger.        -- Larry Wall