[pm-h] Fwd: [SDF] IWP9 Conference Deadline Oct-10th

B. Estrade estrabd at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 21:57:28 PDT 2011

Not Perl, but perhaps of interest.

Brett

B. Estrade <estrabd at gmail.com>
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Stephen M. Jones" <smj at sdf.org>
Date: Oct 3, 2011 11:03 PM
Subject: [SDF] IWP9 Conference Deadline Oct-10th

This message is for all those participating in the Plan9 Boot Camp on Oct
15th
here on SDF.  I want to remind you that the International WorkShop on Plan9
which is being held in Madrid, Spain at Universidad Rey Juan Carlos has a
deadline for attendees (physical and virtual) of October 10th.  What I hope
you'll do is notify them that you intend to attend by that date.  The
Registration address is iwp9reg at lsub.org

To register, just send ONE LINE:

Your Name, Affiliation and Email address

For Affliation be sure to say 'sdf.org'.

Last year we had a few attendees, I hope to also have a larger presence
this year.  The workshop is October 20th and 21st and will be video
streamed.

More information can be found at http://iwp9.org

I will also mention the IWP9 on the 15th, but I want to make sure those you
wish to attend will also register before the 10th.

Stephen