[pm-h] Topic For June Houston.pm Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Tue May 31 20:06:05 PDT 2011

Well, the next Houston.pm meeting is in about a week and a half. So
far, we've had no volunteers to present for June (or July, for that
matter).

Does anyone have a topic they would like to see?
   Or a presentation they would like to do?
   Or a discussion they would like to have?
   Or a project they would like to hack?

Or do we need to fall back to a social meeting?

Whatever we're going to do needs to be decided quickly.

Let me know what you think.
There are 2 possible outcomes: If the result confirms the hypothesis,
then you've made a measurement. If the result is contrary to the
hypothesis, then you've made a discovery.                 -- Enrico Fermi