[pm-h] November and March presentation notes are on-line

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Sun Mar 13 17:57:44 PDT 2011

The last two technical meetings are finally on-line.

We have volunteers for the next two technical meetings:

* Tristan Wallace talking about Perl Testing Modules in April
* Gordon Child talking about WWW::Selenium in May

Does anyone have ideas for June's meeting? Or any other meetings later
this year?

If it doesn't have to be right, I can make it arbitrarily fast.
                                                    -- Rick Hoselton