[pm-h] March Houston.pm Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Wed Mar 2 05:25:26 PST 2011

The March Houston.pm meeting is next Thursday, March 10. It will be a
technical presentation by Nick Koston on the Devel::NYTProf module.
Nick is a long-time Perl developer with quite a bit of experience
optimizing Perl in real world applications.

We'll meet at the cPanel offices at 3131 W. Alabama at 7pm as usual.

Please let me know if you are going to attend, so that I can get a head
count for food.

A development process that involves any amount of tedium will
eventually be done poorly or not at all.
                -- Matt Blodgett's First Law of Software Development