[pm-h] July Houston.pm Meeting: Cooking with Cobbler

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Wed Jul 6 16:34:32 PDT 2011

Our next Houston.pm meeting is next week on July 14. It will start in
the at 3131 W. Alabama St. at 7pm.

Gordon Child will be presenting "Cooking with Cobbler... An
auto-provisioning tool".

As usual, I will be in the lobby on the garage level to gather the
group and bring them up to the meeting between 6:40pm and 7pm. If you
intend to be there, please let me know so that I can get a head count
for food.

We are looking forward to seeing you there.

It's better to make mistakes in electrons, than in granite.
                                                    -- Bruce Beasley