[pm-h] January meeting

Todd Rinaldo toddr at null.net
Mon Jan 3 09:31:49 PST 2011

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 9:36 PM, G. Wade Johnson <gwadej at anomaly.org> wrote:
> I haven't heard from anybody with a topic they would like to present
> for the upcoming meeting on January 13. Does anyone have a presentation
> they would like to make...
>
> or should we do another social meeting.

We discussed doing something related to Houston hackerspace. Does
anyone remember?

I think this is the link: http://www.txrxlabs.org/

I actually have a project on the back burner where I'm trying to
re-verse engineer a zwave controller. Think X10 with meaningful 2 way
communication over a mesh and relaying network.

I've got the hardware if anyone's interested in a show and tell.
https://github.com/toddr/p5-ZWave-Controller