[pm-h] Houston.pm meetings

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Mon Feb 7 20:14:29 PST 2011

I sent out a call for presentations and no one was willing to present
this Thursday. So, I guess we will do another social meeting this
Thursday, 7pm at the Black Lab. As usual, I'll have a reservation for
us ask for "Wade Johnson" or "the Perl Group".

Despite not finding a presentation for this month, I did get volunteers
for the next two months.

March: Nick Koston will present on Devel::NYTProf
April: Tristan Wallace will present on the Perl Test modules.

Actual topic titles and more information as we get closer to the
meetings.

I look forward to seeing everyone on Thursday night.
If there's no solution, there's no problem.         -- Rick Hoselton