[pm-h] February Houston.pm Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Thu Feb 3 17:18:39 PST 2011

It's already the first Thursday in February and I haven't had any
volunteers or suggestions for the meeting next week. We'll be meeting
on Thursday at 7pm, as usual. But, we need to make a decision about the
topic.

We could easily do another social meeting. But, since the last 3 have
been socials, I was wondering if it's time to do another technical
meeting.

A few people have expressed interest in another of the "Programming in
Perl for Non-Programmers" talks. If there is enough interest, I could
probably put one together.

Does someone have a better idea? Anything you would rather see? or
present?

Input and opinions are welcome.

We have a volunteer for the March meeting. As soon as that's firmed up,
I'll announce it on the list.

I like you. You're trouble.         -- Draal - "Voices of Authority"