[pm-h] Houston.pm December Social Meeting at The Black Labrador

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Mon Dec 5 17:26:41 PST 2011

This Thursday is the December social meeting for Houston.pm.

As usual, we will meet at the Black Labrador around 7pm. Ask for "Wade"
or "the Perl Group" and they'll point you to us.

As with all social meetings, there will be good food, good drink, and
plenty of conversation (on Perl and not). All are welcome, whether
you've been to a technical meeting or not. Here is a chance to meet and
chat with other people interested in Perl.

I have had a couple of people say that they weren't sure where the
Black Lab was located. It is on Montrose, just north of Richmond. There
is usually plenty of parking in the back.
(http://maps.google.com/maps?q=The+Black+Labrador,+Houston,+TX&hl=en&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=56.112526,92.021484&vpsrc=0&hq=The+Black+Labrador,+Houston,+TX&t=m&z=15)

See you there,
Always hold a grudge. Keeps the memory sharp. -- Hagar the Horrible