[pm-h] [Perldl] Recruiting for CUDA Regex

B. Estrade estrabd at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 05:30:23 PDT 2011

In case anyone is interested...for some reason the HPC community is in
love with Python (SciPy, etc) - probably because it reminds them of
Fortran, but whatever:).  From the PDL list, here's an interesting
opportunity.

I don't know much about implementing a regex engine such as the one in
Perl, but in terms of the underlying formal methods for creating NFAs
& DFAs, a CUDA interface could make it things very fast - maybe even
by matching non-deterministically (breadth-first, first match "wins").

Brett

----- Forwarded message from David Mertens <dcmertens.perl at gmail.com> -----