[pm-h] August Houston.pm Meeting: Intro to Dancer

Fraser Baker flbaker at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 3 09:33:30 PDT 2011

I'll be there too!

Fraser
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Abraham Báez
  To: Houston.pm located in Houston, TX.
  Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2011 11:30 AM
  Subject: Re: [pm-h] August Houston.pm Meeting: Intro to Dancer

  I plan to be there

  On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 11:37 PM, G. Wade Johnson <gwadej at anomaly.org> wrote:

    Our next technical meeting will be Aug. 11, a week from this Thursday.
    As usual, the meeting will start at 3131 W. Alabama St. at 7pm.

    Mark Allen will be presenting the "Intro to Dancer" talk he gave at
    OSCON 2011. If he has time, Mark has also offered to give a quick
    overview of things he learned at OSCON. If you've never been to OSCON
    and would like to know what it's like, you should be there.

    Someone (probably me) will be in the lobby on the parking level
    starting about 6:40pm collecting people. We'll make our way upstairs to
    the meeting room.

    As usual, you need to RSVP to me if you are going. I need to get a head
    count for the food order.

    There's no sense being exact about something if you don't even know what
    you're talking about.                           -- John von Neumann

  Abraham Baez
  281.821.0101 Cellular
  "Abraham Baez" < abaezjob at gmail.com >