[pm-h] August Houston.pm Meeting: Intro to Dancer

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Tue Aug 2 21:37:34 PDT 2011

Our next technical meeting will be Aug. 11, a week from this Thursday.
As usual, the meeting will start at 3131 W. Alabama St. at 7pm.

Mark Allen will be presenting the "Intro to Dancer" talk he gave at
OSCON 2011. If he has time, Mark has also offered to give a quick
overview of things he learned at OSCON. If you've never been to OSCON
and would like to know what it's like, you should be there.

Someone (probably me) will be in the lobby on the parking level
starting about 6:40pm collecting people. We'll make our way upstairs to
the meeting room.

As usual, you need to RSVP to me if you are going. I need to get a head
count for the food order.

There's no sense being exact about something if you don't even know what
you're talking about.                           -- John von Neumann