[pm-h] Call for Presentations

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Thu Apr 28 05:22:10 PDT 2011

Our May meeting is in two weeks. But, so far, we don't have any
volunteers for a June presentation.

Now is a good time to let me know if you have a topic you would be
willing to present, in June, July, or ...

As always, the topic of the presentation should be something of
interest to Perl programmers, not just Perl topics. Programming tools,
editors, version control systems, hardware, or just some geeky topic
are all possible.

If you are interested, either post to the list to see if there is
interest or email me directly and we can set up a date.

I look forward to hearing from you,
There are only two kinds of programming languages: those people always
bitch about and those nobody uses.             -- Bjarne Stroustrup