[pm-h] Houston.pm April Technical Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Thu Apr 7 20:21:44 PDT 2011

Next Thursday is our April technical meeting. We will be meeting at
3131 W. Alabama St., in the cPanel offices, as usual. (See
http://houston.pm.org/meetings.html for directions and such.)

As usual, we will meet in the lobby on the parking garage level between
6:40pm and 7pm.

Gordon Child will present "Automated browser interaction using
WWW::Selenium".

If you plan to attend please let me know, for the headcount for a food
order.

I look forward to seeing you there.
More good code has been written in languages denounced as "bad" than in
languages proclaimed "wonderful" -- much more.
             -- Bjarne Stroustrup, "The Design and Evolution of C++"