[pm-h] The picture timestamp issue

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Fri Sep 10 05:13:20 PDT 2010

During last night's presentation, I did a demonstration with renaming
image files and we had a problem with lots of overlap in the timestamps.

I've found that my originals had the correct timestamps (with little
overlap). Apparently, when I copied them to the flash drive, I forgot
to preserve timestamps. This gave a lot more overlap in time.

It did make for a good lesson in why to back up data before doing a
destructive change, though.

Thanks for coming to the meeting.
Understanding is a three-edged sword.       -- Kosh in "Deathwalker"