[pm-h] September Houston.pm Meeting

John Ellyson jellyson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 16:00:51 PDT 2010

Wade,

I'm about to leave work (Willowbrook/Tomball area) to head to the meeting,
which means that I'll probably be getting there about 7pm or a little
after.  What's the best way to get to the meeting room if I'm locked out of
the building or that area of the second floor?

I can receive emails on my phone, so if you reply by email, I'll be able to
see it.  Or if you prefer to call/text a response back, my cell number is
281-687-4362.

John Ellyson