[pm-h] October Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Mon Oct 4 18:58:53 PDT 2010

The October meeting is a week from this Thursday, on Oct. 14 at the
usual time (7pm) and location (3131 W. Alabama).

Todd Rinaldo will give a short presentation on the Dist::Zilla module.

After the presentation, we are going to try something a little
different. We'd like everyone to bring a laptop if possible and we'll
break up into groups to help with any Perl problems you would like to
bring to the meeting.

Pretty much anything is fair game. With the various levels of
experience we have available in the group, we shouldn't have any
problems providing help at many levels, including:

 - troubleshooting coding or logic problems,
 - help on code design or architecture,
 - Perl issues,
 - sounding board for ideas for code,
 - performance optimizations
 - other?

If you are more of a junior Perl person and would just like to ask
someone how to start, we're available.

I hope to see you there.
Reality is just a convenient measure of complexity.
                                                   -- Alvy Ray Smith