[pm-h] November Houston.pm Meeting: Virtual File System

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Mon Nov 1 20:37:44 PDT 2010

At this month's meeting, Erin Schoenhals will be presenting a new Perl
module that provides a POSIX-compliant virtual file system.

The presentation will start at 7pm as usual at 3131 W. Alabama. We'll
meet in the lobby between 6:30 and 7:00. Park on the top of the garage
and look for the group. Please RSVP to myself or the list, so we can
get a head count for food.

Results are what you wanted, consequences are what you got.
                                                 -- Michael VanDusen