[pm-h] May Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Wed May 5 19:49:11 PDT 2010

The May meeting is next Thursday, May 13 at our normal meeting place,
3131 W. Alabama at 7 pm. Please RSVP to me or the list, so that we can
have an approximate headcount for potential dinner.

This month we will continue our introductory Perl sessions with a
discussion of "Programming Paradigms in Perl".

I know some may not think of this as introductory material, but I'm
going to attempt to convince you otherwise.

In last month's meeting, we talked about object oriented Perl and some
attendees were not sure what that meant. This meeting I will try to
explain some of the programming paradigms you are likely to stumble
across in using Perl code and help you understand what you need to know
to use them.

By the end of the meeting, you should be able to recognize which
paradigms particular modules supports and be able to work with any of
them.

I look forward to seeing you there.
"And so it begins"                                -- Ambassador Kosh