[pm-h] Head Count for April Meeting

Paul Scott pscott at alertlogic.com
Wed Mar 31 07:48:22 PDT 2010

I will be in attendance.

-----Original Message-----
From: houston-bounces+pscott=alertlogic.com at pm.org [mailto:houston-bounces+pscott=alertlogic.com at pm.org] On Behalf Of G. Wade Johnson
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 10:09 PM
To: Houston Perl Mongers
Subject: [pm-h] Head Count for April Meeting

For the last few months, a local company, cPanel, has been providing a
space for us to meet. The company has decided to increase their support
of the group by providing dinner.

The problem is that we need a good idea of how many people are going
to join us at the meeting, so we can place an order.

Please respond to the list, or let me know if you are going to make the
meeting next Thursday (April 8).

Thanks,
It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how
smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.
                                                  -- Richard Feynman