[pm-h] Head Count for April Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Tue Mar 30 20:09:05 PDT 2010

For the last few months, a local company, cPanel, has been providing a
space for us to meet. The company has decided to increase their support
of the group by providing dinner.

The problem is that we need a good idea of how many people are going
to join us at the meeting, so we can place an order.

Please respond to the list, or let me know if you are going to make the
meeting next Thursday (April 8).

Thanks,
It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how
smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.
                                                  -- Richard Feynman