[pm-h] Next Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Fri Mar 26 22:16:13 PDT 2010

Since there has not been a huge outcry about idea of the second Thursday
of the month, we're going to try that for April.

So, we will meet on Thursday, April 8 instead of Tuesday, April 13.

We will still meet at the cPanel offices at 3131 W. Alabama St. We'll
meet in the lobby area between 6:30 and 6:50, and start the meeting at
7pm.

We have a number of possible topics, with some potential volunteers to
present.

 * Intro to Object Oriented Perl with Moose
 * Getting stuff done with Perl One-Liners
 * Intro to LWP and WWW::Mechanize for Web Automation
 * Useful Core Perl modules
 * Using CPAN to avoid writing code
 * Perl Tips and Tricks

Which of these topics is presented depends partly on who gets a
presentation finished in time and which topics generate the most
interest.

There's not much time to let us know what you want to hear about, so
vote now.

A tautology is a thing which is tautological.