[pm-h] Houston.pm Meeting time

Kevin Shaum kevin at shaum.com
Wed Mar 10 21:09:35 PST 2010

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 9:45 PM, G. Wade Johnson <gwadej at anomaly.org> wrote:

> At the meeting this Tuesday, the subject of the meeting day/time came
> up again.
>
> The attendees discussed potential times and proposed that we begin
> meeting on the second Thursday of the month at 7pm instead of the
> second Tuesday of the month at 6:30pm.
>
> If no one has a strong objection, the new schedule will begin with next
> month's meeting.
>
> G. Wade
> --
> The three principal virtues of a programmer are Laziness, Impatience,
> and Hubris.                                                -- Larry Wall

For what it's worth, that's also the meeting time for HDNUG, the Houston
.NET User Group.

I don't know if that counts as a strong objection; I doubt there's a lot of
overlap. (We happen to use both technologies at my current workplace, but I
don't know of anyone who attends both groups.)

--
Kevin Shaum
http://friendfeed.com/kevinshaum