[pm-h] February Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Tue Feb 2 06:06:56 PST 2010

The pm.org websites, including ours are up and running again, thanks to
the volunteers that keep the pm.org servers functional.

Our next meeting is a week from today on Tuesday, February 9. We'll be
meeting at 3131 W. Alabama St. like last month.

Since no one has responded about a topic, I plan to pick up where Will
left off last month with another intro topic. (Details as I figure out
what I'm going to say.)

Since an intro topic like this is pretty much open-ended, I'll also
open it up to discussion and questions. If there's a part of Perl that
you can't quite understand, or some technology that requires a little
more explanation, feel free to bring questions to liven up the
discussion.

See you on Tuesday.

Reality is just a convenient measure of complexity.
                                                   -- Alvy Ray Smith