[pm-h] September Houston.pm Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Mon Aug 30 20:20:28 PDT 2010

And because I hit send early, I still need to give the time.

The meeting is a next Thursday (Sept 9). Parking is free on top of the
garage and we'll gather in the lobby on that level between 6:30 and
6:50pm, and go up to the meeting from there.

G. Wade

--
Contrary to popular opinion, the plural of 'anecdote' is not 'fact'.