[pm-h] August Houston.pm Social Meeting at the Black Lab

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Wed Aug 4 18:27:26 PDT 2010

This month we will have a social meeting for Houston.pm. Unlike our
normal technical meetings, a social meeting has no presentation. The
main goal is meet each other and learn a little about what we do and
what projects we might be working on. Also the start time for a social
meeting is a bit more flexible, since there's no presentation. If you
can only make it after 7 or 8, feel free to come by. We'd love to meet
you.

Social meetings are also a great time to ask the group about problems
that you are working on. We may be trying to be social, but we are
still Perl people.

This month, we are trying somewhat nicer digs for the social meeting:
the Black Labrador.

We look forward to seeing everybody there.
G. Wade

----
Google Maps:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=4100+Montrose+Boulevard,+Houston,+TX&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=47.483365,93.164063&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=4100+Montrose+Blvd,+Houston,+Harris,+Texas+77006&z=17