[pm-h] September Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Tue Sep 1 20:51:15 PDT 2009

Well, the September meeting is just about upon us.

Next Tuesday night would be our meeting. Our normal meeting location
will not be available. Using our new DimDim solution, we could have a
fully virtual meeting anyway.

On the other hand, no one has volunteered to present and no one has
suggested a topic that they would like to see presented.

With a remote meeting, we could even have one of our members from Katy
or Clear Lake present, if they are up for it. (Anyone...?)

If no one volunteers soon, we might have a social meeting instead.
There's not much time to decide, so let me know (soon) if you would like
to present something.

Either way, I'll let everyone know what we'll be doing before the end
of the week.

Any time things appear to be going better, you have overlooked
something.