[pm-h] November Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Mon Oct 26 18:18:45 PDT 2009

Well, it looks like the Nov 3/4 tech meeting is not going to happen.
Rescheduling on short notice is a bit of a problem.

So, we'll go to our fallback plan. On Nov. 10, we'll have a social
meeting. For those who have not attended a social meeting, here's the
run-down. We basically get together at a restaurant and talk about
anything that Perl programmers might be interested in.

There's no set topic. There's no presentation. However, this does turn
out to be a good opportunity to ask questions on projects you might be
working on.

Although we have had the last few social meetings at Fuddrucker's, that
not a requirement. If someone has an idea for another restaurant that
is somewhat centrally located, or easy to find from one of the
freeways, we're open to a new location.

Any suggestions?
Bugs lurk in corners and congregate at boundaries.   -- Boris Bezier