[pm-h] Tuesday's Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Fri Oct 9 05:16:39 PDT 2009

We will having Tuesday's meeting at the regular location: 1111 Fannin.
See the website http://houston.pm.org/meetings.html for maps and
details.

We will also run the meeting through Dimdim as we have with the last
few meetings. Feel free to join us remotely. (I'll send the meeting
information to the mailing list this weekend.)

In the next few months, we are considering another location for the
meeting. This decision and the results of the poll
(http://doodle.com/2rcyqxxxnsgnscd6) will determine when we will hold
the meetings in the future.

The single most important rule of testing is to do it.
      -- Brian Kernighan and Rob Pike, "The Practice of Programming"