[pm-h] Meeting Next Tuesday

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Wed Oct 7 16:09:14 PDT 2009

Our regularly scheduled Houston.pm meeting is next Tuesday. Robert
Boone will lead a discussion on Chapter 1 of Higher Order Perl,
Recursion.

If you are interested in the HOP book, or would just like to chat with
other members, this will be the place to be.

We may need to move the meeting this week. We're attempting to nail
down the details right now. We'll let everyone know by Friday.

Also, if you are interested in the Dimdim remote meeting approach, let
the list know so we can make sure to have everything set up on the
meeting day.

Hope to see you all there.
definition, not smart enough to debug it.      -- Brian W. Kernighan