[pm-h] Poll about meeting time

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Wed Oct 7 16:01:57 PDT 2009

I've set up a meeting poll on doodle.com to try to select a new meeting
time. The poll is available at: http://doodle.com/2rcyqxxxnsgnscd6

Although the poll is set up for November, think of it more as a
template for a month:

Nov.  2-6 => 1st week
Nov. 9-13 => 2nd week
  and so on

You can select values of Yes, No, or Maybe for each specified time.

If you've wanted to come to the meetings, but couldn't make it because
of the time, this is a good way to make your preferences heard.

We will also be moving the meetings out of downtown, sometime in the
near future.

You do not need to sign up for the service, but it does ask for a
nickname when you enter your votes. This mainly serves to separate the
votes and give us a way to talk about them.

Unless there's a major protest, I'll probably close the poll a week
from Friday.

I hope to hear from you.
They made a very satisfying thump when they hit the floor.
                            -- G'Kar - "A Late Delivery from Avalon"