[pm-h] December Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Mon Nov 30 17:57:11 PST 2009

Surprise.

It looks like we will have a December social meeting after all. Last
month I connected the Houston Perl Meetup to our meeting schedule,
expecting it to schedule meetups when I told it to. Instead, the
service automatically sent out reminders for this month as well.

Since there has been some interest, I decided to go ahead and call for
a social meeting next Tuesday (Dec. 8) at Fuddruckers on the SW Fwy
near Weslayan.

We normally don't have meetings in December because people have too
much going on to prepare a presentation or plan something else for the
meeting. But a social meeting should be pretty easy.

I you'd like to come, we'd look forward to seeing you there.

Never express yourself more clearly than you think.    -- Niels Bohr