[pm-h] November Social Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Tue Nov 10 20:38:28 PST 2009

The combination Houston.pm Social Meeting and Houston Perl Meetup was a
bit of a success. We had more attendees than any of our recent social
meetings.

The conversation wandered over jobs, Perl, databases, and other
technical topics. Overall, it was the kind of social meeting you would
expect from Houston.pm. (Okay, maybe a bit more interesting than that.)

Optimism is an occupational hazard of programming; feedback is the
treatment.                                              -- Kent Beck