[pm-h] November Social Meeting this Tuesday

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Mon Nov 9 05:16:16 PST 2009

This is just a quick reminder about the Houston.pm social Meetup this
Tuesday. I'll be there from 6pm to around 8pm or 9pm (Depending on
who's still around). (Fuddruckers at 3929 Southwest Fwy).

If the Fuddruckers is not packed, I will try to get one or two of the
long tables in the back (right-hand side as you enter the restaurant).
If nothing is available there, I'll grab something in the main area.

Look for the YAPC::NA 2007 t-shirt, I should be pretty easy to spot.
I hope to see many of you there.
"I can only conclude that I'm paying off karma at a vastly accelerated
rate."                             -- Ivanova, "Points of Departure"