[pm-h] Fw: [pm_groups] Fwd: Adding Perl support for Google App Engine

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Fri May 22 15:05:45 PDT 2009

Here's a request to increase the importance of supporting Perl in the
Google App Engine.

After some reordering...

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 09:26:54 -0700
From: Fred Moyer <fred at redhotpenguin.com>
To: Jay Hannah <jay at jays.net>
Cc: pm_groups at pm.org
Subject: Re: [pm_groups] Fwd: Adding Perl support for Google App Engine

Another quick note - you have to be logged in with a Google account.
Not a Gmail account, not a Google Apps account, but a regular Google
account (there were three different types last time I checked... go
figure... Google are you listening?).

The list is here - click 'Sign In' on the upper right.  If it seems
like I'm putting a lot of effort out there to make this simple - I am
:)  Got about half a dozen off list replies asking how the heck do you
login and vote on this thing.

http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/list

--
Any time things appear to be going better, you have overlooked
something.