[pm-h] May meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Tue May 5 04:58:14 PDT 2009

My how time flies. It looks like the May Houston.pm meeting is next
Tuesday.

Given that last month's technical meeting was postponed due to lack of
location, I guess I'm on tap again for the SVG from Perl talk.
Unfortunately, I've been spending more time building more SVG from Perl
and not as much time on the presentation I intended to give.

On the plus side, I should have a few interesting pictures to show...

Hope to see you there,
G. Wade

PS. I haven't said anything in the last few meeting announcements, but
anyone is welcome to bring a question or project to the meeting for
input or just to show off what you are working on. We normally have
some time before and after any presentation, so feel free to bring
stuff for show-n-tell.

We're also willing to provide "more eyes" on any problem where you feel
you might be missing something or would like a second opinion

--
Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
                                                       -- Mark Twain