[pm-h] Meeting times

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Sun Jun 28 09:55:13 PDT 2009

I have heard from a few people off-list that they might be more
interested in coming to the meetings if they were on a different day or
at a different time.

In the interest of potentially increasing the number of attendees, I'd
like to propose the following questions:

1. Which days of the week would be good for you to attend Houston.pm
meetings?

2. What times of the day would you be willing to attend Houston.pm
meetings?

3. Would you come to the meeting if we changed the time/date?

4. Would you come to the meeting if we changed the location? If so,
where would you like to see the meetings?

Feel free to respond to the list or to me personally. If we have some
interest in moving the meeting, we can attempt to select something that
fits the group better.

The single most important rule of testing is to do it.
      -- Brian Kernighan and Rob Pike, "The Practice of Programming"